Monday, September 27, 2010
Losing It
Right now I feel like I'm just drifting through life with no answers. I seldom found myself lost wondering what happen to the old me where did I she go. I cant seem to connect with myself again. I'm just so used to things going my way all the time I cant seem to find any control what so ever. I wish I knew of anybody that feels the same way I'm feeling right now lost and looking for some kind of answers. The Why, What, Where and When. I just not focus right now and stating not to care I don't know if I'm depress or just in a slum I usually have allot of confidence and feel good about my life and where I'm heading now I'm just not as sure as myself like I used to be. I feel like maybe my dreams wont come true for the first time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment